IGDA Finland members are warmly welcome to join the statutory annual fall meeting of IGDA Finland ry. The meeting will be held on Wednesday, 29th of November, 2017, from 6 PM until 7 PM, at Business Meeting Park Forum (Forum Mall, Glass Corner entrance, Mannerheimintie 20 B, 00100 Helsinki, meeting room MARSKI 2).
The main purposes of this meeting are to confirm the plan of action, the budget and the membership fees for the next calendar year, and to appoint new board members to replace the ones retiring. We also urge you to send additional agenda items in advance on topics you want to address in the meeting.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE AGENDA FOR THE ANNUAL MEETING ON NOVEMBER 29, 2017
- Opening the meeting
- Appointing a chairman, a secretary, two minutes inspectors and, if necessary, two tellers
- Verifying the meeting is legal and decisions made are valid
- Confirming meeting agenda
- Confirming the plan of action, revenue estimate and budget as well as joining and membership fees for the next calendar year
- Appointing new board members to replace retiring members of the board
- Addressing other emerging matters
- Ending the meeting