2 Days, 8 Tracks, 100+ Speakers, 500 Companies, 1,000 Delegates, Endless Networking: PG Connects Helsinki is just around the corner!
The Mid-Term tickets to PGC Helsinki 2016 are still available and there´s a special 20 % discount to IGDA members. Go grab yours at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/pocket-gamer-connects-helsinki-2016-tickets-20978722925?discount=PGC-IGDA
Pocket Gamer Connects is the conference series that reaches the heart of the mobile gaming industry. Curated by the teams responsible for the world’s leading mobile gaming site, it’s the essential event for anyone wanting to meet, hear, and learn from the leading figures from every corner of the mobile games industry.
Over 6,700 people have so far attended Pocket Gamer Connects conferences and have loved the unique access to the biggest names in the sector, the brilliant networking opportunities, and sharply honed content on show.
Speakers and delegates from all the key industry players including:
- Supercell, King, DeNA, TenCent, Gamevil, KakaoTalk, CJ E&M, Chukong, Disney, Wargaming, Kabam, Frogmind, Nordeus, Creative, Mag Interactive, NTT Docomo, Ubisoft, Facebook, Google, Apple, Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Gameloft, Sega, Capcom, Mag Interactive, G5 Grand Cru, iDreamSky, Unity, Wooga, Fingersoft and many, many more.
- Hundreds of the hottest indie developers sharing their games in our Very Big Indie Pitch, Indie track, and I ? Indie Showcase zone.
- Learn from over 100 amazing speakers across dedicated tracks.
- Networking made easy via a dedicated meeting system.
- Party and evening fringe events.
Additional information: http://www.pgconnects.com/helsinki/