#XmasJKL - The Game Industry Business Seminar 2018
#XmasJKL – The Game Industry and Business Seminar is the annual game business seminar in Jyväskylä, Central Finland. And it is already 4th time already!
Seminar speakers, networking and business in an open, relaxed event.
Learn, share, co-operate!
Organized by Expa Game Business Co-Operative
- Let’s make awesome game business!
Top lineup of spekeakers again with various topics from industry experts like Global Business, Game Development, Human Resources, Adaptive Music Design, Taking over the world with YouTube etc:
The opening words by Suvi Vuojolainen, Business and Marketing Manager, Business Jyväskylä, City of Jyväskylä
- Mika Rahko, Co-Founder, Futureplay
- Lauri Vuohensilta, Hydraulic Press Channel
- Adam Sporka, Adaptive Music Designer, Kingdom Come Deliverance
- Mirella Keto, Head of Organizational Development, Ubisoft RedLynx
- Jussi Immonen, COO, Nitro Games
- Timo Soininen, CEO, Small Giant Games
The event is K18
Check tickest and more event info at the website:
Join to the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/321368438598749/
IGDA members USE THE CODE get -10% off: IGDAGOESXMAS
Get even -15% with Group Deal sent email for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org